cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vl02n unable to change the picking Qty.

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

i am unable to change the picking Qty in vl02n.

how can i enable it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Laxman

In delivery u r not able to change the picking quantity bec of may be u have activated warehouse management. if warehouse management is activated then u have to save the delivery document and after that u have create (transfer order for delivery document--LT03) in that uhave to give target quantity and after that u have to confirm the Transport order thru LT12. and after that u can get automatically the quantity in delivery change mode and u can do PGI easily.. This is one method when wharehouse is activated.

If not activated Warehouse then u can easily change the delivery document of picking quantity.. again when u done pgi then u cannot able to change the picking quantity in delivery document.

if any issue get back.. laxman

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

LB

If u r not able to change the picking qty in VL02N means PGI is already taken place.

>Please cancel the PGI Tcode VL09

then try U will be able to change qty in VL02N.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VL02N, go to shipping view in the mail screen. Check the "Overall WM status". If it has 'WM transfer order required', then a TO has to be created & confirmed. Only then picking will update in the delivery. In this case picking will be grey, meaning we cant change in the delivery. If we need to make any change, we 1st have to delete the existing TO & then re-create.

If it has 'WM transfer order not required', then we can manually enter the picking quantity.

Hope this clarifies your question.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In enterprise structure assignment you can assign the combination of plant and storsge location to warehouse and make warehouse active in your enterprise structur

This is not a must assignment

Suppose if you have done that in your delivery doc Picking will done by Transfer order thro LT03 only and manual picking or changing is not possible

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you have maintained warehouse mangement you will not be able to edit the picking quantity using vl02n. so check if ware hose mgnt is active.

regards,

krishna prasad

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanx 4 ur reply.

but I am java developer.recently i changed to sap

i can nt understand.

Please explain it clearly.