cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification for fi in Ecc 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Amar i need some healp for certification, now i am doint certification for FI in Ecc 6.0.

some of them is saying most of the qustion will come from the dum qusation papers, so where can i fine

thouse dum-qusation papers. is possiable send ULR link.

Thanks,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are going to exam just by memorizing the questions and answers, you will be nowhere.

Please read the curriculum books and understand the concepts and fundamental knowledge. If you are simple memorizing the questions, they will not be the asking same questions in the exam. If you understood the concepts well, then you should be able to answer to paper well.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I am having experience of 8 years in industry and 1 year of SAP FICO module while SAP implemented in my employer company. I am a core team member/ power user in our company. I am involved in MM,SD and CO module as well for some TCodes.

I have taken training for FI & CO from one of my good friend who is also certified FI in ECC6. Now I would like to go for CO certification as I have educational background of CA Final and PGDBA (Finance).

Kindly guide me how I can do better in CO certification. I would like to ask a question that should I go for FI certification or CO in ECC 6? Can you share yours tips, CO certification material on this?

Pls you can reply on hn.mehta4u@gmail.com.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanx and Regards.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Certification Materials are copyrighted materials cannot be distributed them.

Asking or offering materials / documents on SCN is prohibited as per the forum rules.

I would suggest you please go to FI certification. CO certification is definitely not an easy certification. Since you are investing huge amount of money, you should ensure that you have passed the exam. Therefore, please initially go for FI Certification. Once you have deeper experience, if you are still interested you can go for CO Certification.

Please go through the blogs on certification in this forum. They will be surely helpful to you.

All the best.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Ok. But if you can guide or suggest any reference material which can help for FI certification than pls share with me on my mail id hn.mehta4u@gmail.com.

I think you are emphasizing on getting experience on CO side and then appear for certification that is convenesible to me as well.  I will go for FI Certification.

Regards.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to study SAP FI Certification Curriculum books. No other materials are really not much useful.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar nadh,

Its good that you are preparing for Certification in SAP FI ,but as for as my knowledge and generally you dont have particular site wherein you can find all Q&A's of particular module.But you can search in google to get the same.

Please let me know if you have any more queries.

All the best for Certification.

BR

Veeresh

former_member186064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veeresh,

I want to do certificate for course TFIN52_64, and also one pdf file for this course, so will that help me to prepare for exam?

Thanks

RKS

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the curriculum below:

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/c_tfin52_64-sap-certified-application-associate-financi...

It is just not one book, you should go through all the books, at least not less than 5 times.

You must read

SAP129

SM001

TERP01

TERP21

TFIN50

TFIN52

https://training.sap.com/us/en/curriculum/fin_05_fi_acc_sol-solution-consultant-financials-financial...

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi