cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS PO Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on MM-SUS Scenario. I am sending PO form R/3 to SUS. It is displayed in SUS Portal. Now while sending PO Confirmation from SUS to R/3, I am getting error in SXMB_MONI of SUS as

<b>Call of URL http://sapbl2:8000/sap/xi/engine terminated due to error in logon data.

Logon performed in system LXI . No logon data provided

HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized Error when sending by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: Unauthorized</b>

I am using RFC Adapter communication channel to send data from SUS. Is this fine or I have to use another Adapter.

Can any one please tell me which RFC's I need to maintain & where to specify logon data for XI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message you have means you are using an HTTP adapter and not a simple RFC adapter.

If you've define an RFC destination of type HTTP, then just assign a user and password in the destination definition (SM59).

This RFC destination is to be assigned to the integration engine:

-Transaction SXMB_ADMIN

-Configuration/Integration Engine Configuration

-Once your on the config screen press F1 as specified, you'll get the detail (use dest://<IntegrationServer-Destination> format)

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

This also helped me.

Thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vadim,

Thanks for your valuable reply...........

Your reply helped me to solve my problem, so I am rewarding you with points.

As u suggested, I used URL access to connect to XI & in XI I specified the login details in SICF transaction.

Regards,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be careful. Specifying the user passw in the SICF may cause security issue. It would be better to use an RFC HTTP connection.

Regards.

VAdim