Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilization error

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

I can create excise duty also It picks up the BED value. But while going for utilization it is not showing any balance in RG23 A or RG23C Balance. It shows the registers here for RG23 A and C but it doesnt show PLA account in J2IUN. Is there any setting required to do before Utilization. How could i find which GL are used for RG23 A and RG23 C.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

Please go to IMG path -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Account Determination --> Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction.

Here check whether you have maintained the relevant Excise Transaction Types and Account Name.

Similarly, click the next tab Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction. Here check whether you have maintained the required G/L Account for the combination of Excise Group, Excise Transaction Type, Company Code and Chart of Accounts.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah I have checked the GL accounts all GL are assigned properly. But in Which account I have to check that there should be balance for utilization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathy,

Could you explain further, what are the account settings to be checked in order to get PLA CESS account in J2IUN. It is not displaying PLA CESS and all other accounts RG23A BED, RG23C BED.. similarly for ECS, SECS.

What are the different debit and credit accounts to be maintained for PLA CESs i,e wrto DLFC, 57FC, ERPO, OTHR, CEIV.. etc.

How does PLA on Hold account linked to this?

Best regards

Sri

Answers (0)