cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Orders Cancellation & Sales Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have a scenario where in my client wants that all the open orders pending for processing after the month end should be cancelled in one go... Is this possible?..

Secondly is there any option in SAP to fix the Sales Budget for sales in a particular territory on annually,monthly & weekly basis..

Suitable points will definitely be rewarded immediately if the suggestion helps me out..

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Manually it is not possible to delete all open sales order..u can delete one by one by deleting subsequent documents.

But where as u can delete all open sales order by LSMW OR BDC.. by help of abaper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. But i do not want to delete the open orders instead i want them to be cancelled and should not appear in va05,open orders list.

Regards

Bhushan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhushan

For those open orders, assign some [Reason for Rejection] in all line items so that it wont appear in VA05.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah right... But in cases wherein i would be having around 100 partially delivered orders and some open orders, hw can i assign a reason for rejection for all of them in one shot..

Thanks..

Regards

Bhushan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhushan

Go to MASS, input BUS2032 in Object Type and execute. Select [Sales Order Item Data] and click on Fields. There select the field MASSVBAP-ABGRU and execute.

Now you can in one shot assign the reason for rejection and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion..I have a doubt like when we are inputting the Sale Order Nos and the reason for rejection, we are geting display of all the line items present in that order. In this case i will have to select the corresponding line item manually which has been partially delivered and assign a reason for rejection and save it.. Is there a possibilty where in i input the sale orders and the corresponding line items (recieved from va05) and assign a reason for rejection to all the open line items of a sale order..

Any suggestions on the sale Budget settings please..

Thank You very much..

Regards

Bhushan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhushan

From VA05, you have to list out what are all the sales documents that you want to foreclose. Copy those references and paste in MASS as explained above.

With regard to sales budget, I dont think, your requirement can be met via standard. However, please go through this link which will help you.

[Sales Plans in Standard SOP |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a5/631f9143a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.. I have rewarded you the points.. i hope that u have recieved the same..

Thanks once again..

Regards

Bhushan

Answers (0)