cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error " Sales Area 0001, 002, 01 is not assigned to this number".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mentors,

I have a problem related to Partner Determination procedure, i have created Organization Structure, Sales Area and Partner Determination, etc., but when i try to create the Customer the system is throwing an error " Sales Area 0001, 002, 01 is not assigned to this number".

For the past 2 days i tried my best to solve the problem on my own, but couldn't do so. I understood that i have missed-out somewhere in the assignment stage itself but couldn't find anything as the assignments of company code, distribution channel, division, plant and sales area are correct. Please help me to come out of this problem and guide me with clear cut paths to follow.

Thanks/Regards,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

check whether sales area is set up properly or not.tcode-ovxg.

Regards.check with ur sales area which u r using to create customer.

sharad

Edited by: Sharad Kaliya on Aug 18, 2008 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

Please check the following transaction and maintain it:

1. VOR1

2. VOR2

3. OVAO

4. OVAM

5. OVAN

i think you have missed assignment to master. Please check VOR1 and VOR2 first your problem will be solved

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

Please ensure that in IMG Path -- SD --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Setup Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master, you have maintained all the settings in sub tabs like Partner Determination Procedure Assignment, Partner Functions, Account Groups - Function Assignment etc.

Also in creation mode, you have selected the correct Account Group what you have maintained above. Similarly, in OVH3, ensure that the sales area is assigned to Customer Hierarchy Type which should be A.

For information, in OVH2, for Customer Hierarchy Type A, the Account Group of Sold To Party should be 0001 and 0012 under the tab Higher Level Account Group.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please recheck your partner determination,

have you definrd your partner proc

added partner functions to your proc

assigned partner proc to a account group

partner functions assigned to account group.

if this is ok

next step is

create the customer using XD01 or VD01

for ex using XD01

select your account group

enter you company code

enter the sales area

fill the general data

fill the company cade data

fill in the sales area data

save

customer must be created.