cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access key for developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

plz write me the soloution of access key for developer i have check DEVACCESS table but their is not any information about that i have not user name and password of sap market place becouse my system no(that is requried for generate uname and password in sap market place) is 00(intinal) that is not accecpt by the form in which i can generate username and pasword for sap market place

if u have way in which i access sap market place plz tell me

if u have thw way in which i create and check my abap program in se38 plz tell me

with regard

tejinder paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tejinde,

Proceed as follows:

Go to www.service.sap.com>give S000 user ID and password>now click on SAP SUPPORT PORTAL>Keys and Requests>SSCR key-->register developer.

Here give the name of the developer(SAP user ID name).Then execute or enter.This will give you a registration key.

Now goto se38 after login.Whenever it asks for registration key give that key number and you will be able to develop.

It will ask only once for SE38 and SE11.

PS: You have 9 unresolved thread out of the 11 you have.Great you have posted the same query in BI Solution and Web dynpro forums.Please do not post in multiple forums and please follow your posts

Regards,

Ashutosh

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To generate an access key the system must have a license from the service marketplace. Otherwise the system is not visible and you can´t select it.

If you have no access you should contact a person in your company to either create a user for you or to request a license and once that´s done an access key.

Markus