cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Key for Developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

plz write me the soloution of access key for developer i have check DEVACCESS table but their is not any information about that i have not user name and password of sap market place becouse my system no(that is requried for generate uname and password in sap market place) is 00(intinal) that is not accecpt by the form in which i can generate username and pasword for sap market place

if u have way in which i access sap market place plz tell me

if u have thw way in which i create and check my abap program in se38 plz tell me

with regard

tejinder paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

First of all the Web Dynpro ABAP forum is not the correct one to ask questions about access keys. But since you have already asked - why is your system number initial? That would mean that your system isn't licensed yet and you can't register developers until it is properly licensed. Once you have a proper license in place on the system - you will have a system number and then can apply for your developer key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks 4 repley dear

i am new i don't know to put mess.. in which form so i send 4 different form for different place u have only person that replay me plz if u have some time then solve my problem

i install SAP DEMO SYSTEM IDS ERP i check system->status in their installation no is INITIAL lic exp dt is 06-09-2010

with regard

tejinder

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

IDES system are a pretty special case since they are limited license demo systems. You aren't going to be able to follow the normal procedures. You should speak to your account execute or who you procured the IDES system through. The IDES information page on the Service Marketplace pretty much just confirms that. It say that for any questions surrounding your IDES licenses you should contact your local contract department.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dear