cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt om Dynamic Configuration of receiver file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

for Acheiving the Dynamic configuration of receiver file name ,adapter specific message attribute is used...But how to suppress the name of file in the content of the Received file...

Is my question correct..do we get the file name in content of the receiver file,while using the Adapter specifc message attribute.

And another question ,in the Variable substitution ...do we get the above problem,then how to tackle the situation to suprress the file name in the payload of receiver file.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can handle the dynamic file name via Dynamic configuration or with the help of Variable Substitution.

Please refer

have a look

--> Dynamic File Name using XI 3.0 SP12 Part u2013 I

--> Dynamic file name(XSLT Mapping with Java Enhancement) using XI 3.0 SP12 Part -II

With Variable Substituion, you may need to supress the filename

Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swarup,

is for Variable substitution.

not for dynamic configuration.

please provide for dynamic configuration.

1)MY sender is JDBC ,and I have to consider the payload for naming the receiver.

2)and how to do this in dynamic configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>do we get the file name in content of the receiver file,

In dynamic configuration you don't necessarily get the file name in payload,you can write a UDF and map it to the root node of the receiver structure,it will not show up in payload but can easily be accessed in the receiver communication channel

>>in the Variable substitution ...do we get the above problem

Variable substitution pick values either from SOAP header or actual payload,so you can either assign the value to some element in SOAP header(won't show up in payload) or you can assign to some element in payload(will show up in payload.

Thanx

Aamir

Pl:This question has been discussed several times in the past,please search SDN