cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one please explain about sourcing cockpit.

thanks in advance,

mohammad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Jeelan.

Sourcing Cockpit.

When ever a end user misses something while creating a Shopping Cart like vendor then that Shopping Cart( SC ) will not be converted to Purchase Order ( PO ).

So in such cases the SC goes into Sourcing Cockpit... So the Purchser who is responsible to make sure that the PO gets

created . That SC will come to Purchaser's inbox

So what purchaser will do is assign the vendor and reprocess the SC

In sourcing you can change the cart details like Basic data, cost assigment... and reprocess the cart

Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

am i right, that when my purchaser log on and goes to Carry Out Sourcing screen, on the tab Worklist he should see all approved shopping carts? but on practice, all shopping carts are displayed in Find tab, and only from it i can add carts to my workarea...

can i make so that all carts which need sourcing appeared in Worklist at once, not to go at first to find tab and come back to work area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can assign the Purchaser to the Purchasing group in the SRM ORG structure and than all the Shopping carts created for that Purchasing group will appear in the purchaser worklist.

Regards,

Hiten

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! The sourcing cockpit is where you view all shopping carts which require further souring by the professonal buyer/purchasing officer before POs can be created. This is where a bid can be initiated or supplier can be assigned. You should be able to get more information on the SAP help documentation. I am not sure what version of SRM you have but this is the link to sourcing for SRM 5.0 - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/43/15a4e228b62d23e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards

SF