cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI_BASIS 2006_1_700: Add-On Installation in IMPORT_PROPER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have installed ECC 6.0 on windows(Oracle 10g) environment. when i tried to import PI_BASIS 2006_1_700: Add-On Installation, it is keep on running in the phase IMPORT_PROPER from last 15 hrs

Also, in SM50 it is showing on workprocess running for long and gets terminated. also we have run SGEN after the BASIS ,ABA SP13 installation was over.

DIA 732 Running Yes 1341 SAPMS38L 000 DDIC Delete D010INC

it seems it is trying to delete D010INC this table and i scheduled the support packs in Background and the status is on hold and reason is rfc.

can anyone suggest what the problems would be..

Thanks and Regards,

Laxman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Under what user you start Add-on installation? Are you read Note 1007796 - Installation/Upgrade Basis Plug-In (PI_BASIS) 2006.1 ?

About D010INC , --> Note 1232776 - Long runtimes for accesses to D010INC or D010TAB.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

Thxs for your reply, i am not using DDIC user for this add on installation now i need to look at the statistics of that table.however that add on installation is thru.

Regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your archive log filesystem, which is full. the archive log ( oracle ) got stuck, check the DB alert.log and fix it.

take help form DBA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abdullah,

Oracle archieve log directory is having enough free disk space(80gb free) even i don't see any error in alert log.

please suggest me if there is any other things that i need to check

Regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the logs in SPAM also try to reimport once again. It would reslove the issue.

I assume that you have already installed the add-on component for pi_basis.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

it went thru but even when i was trying to apply SAP_BW patches to 11,12,13 it took me around 20 hours i need to apply HR patches also it is a new server but when i did basis and aba patches from 9 to 13 it went well in 4 hrs but i am not sure why it is taking this much of time for other patches.

could any body suggest me what could be the reason

Regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well the time which the support packages takes depends on the package size and also on many different things like the amount of ddic obects and other repositiry objects and many.

If your add-on installation issue is resolved, then request to close the thread.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

i guess try to change the password of DDIC user

Regards,

Raj