cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Billing Job using VF06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are scheduling the Billing Job in background for a sales organisation the job is getting completed successfully. But when we schedule multiple jobs for different sales organisations, none of the jobs are getting completed even if i maintain a gap of minimum 20 minutes among the jobs. Can anyone guide what is issue and how it should be scheduled for successful completion?

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

I have checked the job details by pressing F7, where it gives an eight digit number as Job ID. But when I mention the same in event field, it is giveing the error message as "Event <Number> is not defined". Can you please guide.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

1st schedule a job say J1.

Next, schedule another job (F9 etc..) and here when in the step choose after job..mention the above job j1 and also mark job status check--this is the simplest way..

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

Thanks for the tip. Can you tell how i can identify the event id for my job (Program:SDBILLDL) from the list of events. There is lot of events available in the list starting with "SAP_".

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

Double click on the job and there is a button Job Details(F7) where you can get the id.

I hope this helps..

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

When you schedule the bkgd jobs, use the after event concept.. i.e. for scheduling the 2nd job schedule it in a way that it starts only after the 1st job is completed.. using after event button --take help of a tech consultant or basis for this..

Rgds,

Rags.