cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Integration in Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any body here has a document or guide on how to set-up or integrate SLA in service desk? I want a document that shows how to connect the configuration of SLA to service desk, were in every time service desk message arrive in solman, it will determine the SLA for that message.

Hoping for your kind assistance.

Thank you,

Ice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anybody here finished configuring the SLA in service desk. Can you please share us the step by step procedure on how to do it.

Hoping for your kind assistance guys.

Thank you,

Ice Villagra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have anyone configured Service desk bringing in EP as well ?

I have configured service message creation in EP and am able to create messages as well and can view the same in Solman "crm_dno_monitor". However, the IBASE component is not visible in the message.(though I have generated the same- IB52). What is the procedure to bring IBASE (JAVA) to Solution Manager?

Regards

Rahat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahat AHMAD,

Unfortunately, i havent configured correctly the SLA in service desk. I am stuck already with different errors. Due to some other important projects to do, I temporarily leave the SLA configuration. I'll get back to it once other stuffs are done. What we did now is to monitor it manually (this shouldnt be the case).

I'll get back to you once i'll start doing it again. If you have also information/step by step procedure, please let me know.

Thank you,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Ice.

I am sure I have followed the same document that this thread is using.

The problem I am facing as of now is in assigning SetTypes for hierarcy.

Lets see if I get some clue on it. I 'lldefinetly share the docs. if I complete the configuration successfully.

Thanks & Regards

Rahat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for your immediate assistance and im very sorry for my late reply.

As an initial configuration, I have found the document on the forum below and followed the steps indicated there.

/thread/328253 [original link is broken]

How am i going to test a scenario where in SLA has been succesfully implemented in our support desk? I dont know how am i going to integrate it in service desk, how will it behave once SLA was implemented and how will it work?

Can anyone provide a step by step procedure on how to check if SLA is working properly?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ice,

Greetings for the day!

I am stuck with SLA configuration on SP15 solution Manager.

Going through the blog I checked all the posting and have followed the same.

I guess you must have completed the Service Desk - SLA configuration and it must be running fine by now. I 'll appreciate if you can share your configuration knowledge with me. I am in process of configuraing the SLA as of now. You can also reply at callrahat at yahoo dot co dot in

Thanks and Regards

Rahat

Edited by: Rahat AHMAD on Nov 24, 2008 10:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ice,

First of all, Ice, smart short name !!.

Well, For SLA Integration in Service Desk, please go through the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/EN/c7/6b1ec041ae44e28df020b232cb5fb4/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/EN/66/f22a020ef44567813635df0df0e11b/frameset.htm

Hope it is helpful.

Cheers,

Satish.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Completely misunderstood??!!

SLA or SLA??

Hi Ice,

Follow these steps

Availability and Reaction Schema

u2022 Transaction CRMD_SERV_SLA

Define Serv. Profile and Description.Define the specifications for the Service Profile. In the Dialog Structure double-click Response Profile. Maintain response time and priority

Categories and Hierarchies

u2022 Transaction COMM_HIERARCHY

Create New Hierarchy, Category. Assign the new Hierarchy to the Product Type Service

u2022 Transaction COMM_PRAPPLCAT

Specify the Assignment per Product Type for Application u2018Productu2019

u2022 Trans action COMM_HIERARCHY

Product Workbench

u2022 Transaction COMMPR01

Select Create Service. Select Category SRVC_PRODUCTS. Maintain all possible fields

Service Contract

u2022 Transaction SPRO IMG --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings --> Define Transaction Types

Select Display/Change

Select Transaction Type SC and make a copy.

Item Category

Define Date Profile

u2022 Transaction SPRO IMG --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Date Profile --> Define Date Profile

Select Date Profile SRV_SLA_ITEM, Make a copy.

Define Action Profile and Actions

u2022 Transaction SPRO IMG --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Define Action Profile --> Define Action Profiles and Actions

Select Action Profile SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA, Make a copy

Define Conditions

Transaction SPRO IMG --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Define Action Profile --> Define Conditions

Choose Corresponding actions and maintain conditions.

Define Item Category for SD Confirmation followed by Item Category determination.

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu