cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting multiple products at a time in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Is there a way we can select multiple items at the same time in the sales order..

User wants to select multple items at the same time.... any possibility???

Regards,

Pavan P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

If I understand you correctly, you'd like a predefined list of items you can pick from during order processing?

Have you tried Item Proposal?

Create the Item Proposal type (T Code: VOV8).

Then create the item list (TCode: VA51). You can call this list everytime you create the sales order (doc. type defined and assigned by you)

Use the "Proposed Items" button (first one on the header, extreme left) to pick from the list and have multiple items entered at one go.

Hope this was useful.

Cheers.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

Your question is not clear. If I understood your question correctly, you want to reduce entering some material code manually in sale order each and every time by the end users.

If this is what your requirement is, then you create Item Proposal in VA51 where you can define material code and quantity and save. In sale order main screen, after entering the sold to party, press [Cntrl F11] so that the items and quantity will be proposed by the system. The end users can just Copy those items and save the order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if your query is regarding the repititive order i.e customer order the same materials every time and you want them to be grouped together then you can use the product proposal for this purpose.

regards,

krishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

If you meant, you want to have multiple items w/o multilple line items...then use the concept of BOM( with item category LUMF etc..).

Rgds,

Rags.