cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM LAYOUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need a help. i have a requirement of printing a purchase order; The Header ( Logo, vendor, nameform, po.no and Date) should print in only first page. The Content (ITEMS) of the PO should print on first page if the items are more then it should carry to subsequent pages. and at the END of item details one footer page has to be designed which consist of payment terms, authorization etc.......

is this possible in a smarform? Please could you guide me..how to do this?

Thanks in Advace.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Gurus,

>

> I need a help. i have a requirement of printing a purchase order; The Header ( Logo, vendor, nameform, po.no and Date) should print in only first page. The Content (ITEMS) of the PO should print on first page if the items are more then it should carry to subsequent pages. and at the END of item details one footer page has to be designed which consist of payment terms, authorization etc.......

>

> is this possible in a smarform? Please could you guide me..how to do this?

>

> Thanks in Advace.

it is possible with smartforms.

check the smartforms help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/a5/de6838abce021ae10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

check these standard forms /SMB40/MMPO_A and /SMB40/MMPO_L

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is standard smartform available for PO.There is no need to develop the form for PO from scratch. Use this form by copying the standard one and modify the the form according to your requirement.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar ,sure this is possible in smart form.but why you want to develop it, its already there in system. name of the P.O. smart form is /SMB40/MMPO_A .

Just go through it, even if u wll nt use it, it gives clear idea,how to develop...

Edited by: brijesh soni on Aug 17, 2008 3:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos