cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moment type in delivery based on PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please guide me that in the replenishment delivery based on PO, how the moment type is coming in to delivery document.

Thanks & Regards,

Savi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Further to my response above, you can also go to the document flow of the delivery --> select the GR or PGI docuemnt --> click on display doc. It will take you to the relevant GR or PGI doc. There also you can find the movement type MT with + & - sign. You can find the supplying / reciving plant & storage loc in the documents.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think my question is not correct so I have not yet received satisfactory reply, so let me place the same question through different angle. I wanted to know that in replanishment outbound delivery how the system is taking movment type 641 at the time of PGI. I know the fact, in replanishment delivery document moment type can not seen but in background moment type is taking place. In SD at time of PGI in outbound delivery moment type 601 is coming from schedule line, accordingly I wanted to know about moment type which impact in PGI of replanishment outbound delivery.

Regards,

Savi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If we take an eg. of Std.

PO doc type :UB

Del type:NL

Item Cat:NLN

Now check sch.line cat det'n - VOV5

NLN + Blank ( assume MRP type in MMR is blank) = NN

Tcode:VOV6- Sch.line Cat=NN

you will find the mov typ 641.

in replanishment delivery document moment type can not seen but in background moment type is taking place.

Fyi,- you can view the mov type in replenishment del - check in VL01n/VL02N/VL03N - in Goods Movement data tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the delivery document type NL in the field default order type maintain as DL---t code OVLK

IN Schedule line category NN maintain the moveement type

IN the t code VOV5 config of schedule line category determination Item category NLN + MRP type =NN

Reagrds

Damu

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Normal sales process

With sales doc type + Item category group in MMR system determines Item category (T code VOV4)

With Item cate + MRP type in in MMR system determines schedule line category (T code VOV5)

In schedule line category we have the movement type (which we all know) (T code VOV6)

For STO or PO in MM settings we assign delivery type to PO type

So system picks the delivery type

The item category determination happens with delivery type + Item category group in MMR system determines item category in delivery document (T code 0184 or zero184 )

For this item category + MRP type in in MMR system determines schedule line category (T code VOV5)

For this schedule line category we maintain movement type (T code VOV6)

This is how movement type is getting determined

For normal Sales flow is--> (T code VOV4)(T code VOV5)-- (T code VOV6)

For PO or STO--> Link between PO type and delivery type-- (T code 0184 or zero184 )--(T code VOV5)-- (T code VOV6)

Hope you are getting the difference

There is a big logic difference is applied

I have tried to explain to the best of my abilities

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I use standart Sales Order where the type in VOV4 :

Sales doc type : ZSPV - Sales Part Order

ItCGr : NORM

HLevItCat : ZTAN - POD Relev. Item

DfItc : TAB - Indiv.Purchase Order

For normal Sales Order -- use HLecItCat is ZTAN, so i have to change into TAB because i want create PR from Sales Order. The screen of PR show up but in colum of Storloc, SupllyPlant and Agreement is mandatory .

How to make that colum is not mandatory ?

Best regards,

Iwan Siahaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The movement type coming into the delivery is becoz of VOV6 schedule line category NN, according to this settings it is performing.

Thanks

Ram

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Movement type is always control by Schedule Line Category.

As rightly pointed out by Mr. Damoder the Movement type can be seen in Tcode : VOV6 and select Schedule Line

category and go on detail tab u will get Movement type 641 for Schedule line cat. NN for Replenishment Del. and

similarly for CP in standard sales u will find 601.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing replenishment delivery as a subsequent transaction in system. delivery document type used for replenishment delivery is "NL"

while processing this NL it determines item category NLN,so system determines Schedule line as NN. in that NN schedule line Movement type is set as 641.

in this way system determines Movement type 641 in to the delivery doc.

This setting is basically made in STO process In SPRO-material mgmt-purchasing-purchase order-setup stock transport order.in this setting delivery type is assigned to PO type.

and the delivery item cat. is assigned to delivery type in spro-LE-Shipping-deliveries.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

UB POs will have replenishment delivery NL. There is no sales order. Delivery is created by T-code VL10B. You can see the delivery in purchase order history under item details.

You willnot find any movement type in the delivery doc. Only when you do PGI, it is updated in the purchase order history with movement type MT641 for example. When GR is done, GR doc is also updated in purchase roder history with MT101 for example.

You can also click on individual doc (like PGI doc or GR doc) in the purchase order history, click on 'Where' tab, you will find the MT with + or - sign. - (minus) indicates PGI, reduction in quantity in the supplying plant. + indicates GR increase in quantity in receiving plant.

Regards,

Sivanand

Edited by: Sivanand Vishnubhatla on Aug 18, 2008 6:16 AM

Edited by: Sivanand Vishnubhatla on Aug 18, 2008 6:17 AM