Did you mean: 

RWB application cannot be started after PI 7.1 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have installed PI 7.1 and when open the RWB i am getting the following error

Application cannot be started!

Details:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5004] Cannot create application loader for application sap.com/com.sap.xi.rwb.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.LoadContextUtils.defineSharedApplicationLoader(LoadContextUtils.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.bindLoader(DeployServiceImpl.java:1780)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:216)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:419)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:495)

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

How to restart: SAP Note Number: 1031321

Restart of applications is offered by the Visual Administrator (6.40, 7.0 and subsequent) or Netweaver Administrator (7.10 and subsequent):

6.40, 7.0

-

Start the Visual Administrator, navigate to

Server>Services>Deploy

Check "Applications" (on the bottom of the page), select applications and restart them.

-

Enter the start page of the J2EE engine in your browser (http://<host>:<port>) and click the link to Netweaver Administrator.

Then navigate:

Netweaver Admnistrator --> Operations Management --> Infrastructure Management (Systems) --> Start&Stop --> Java EE Applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. I have started the RWB service and restarted the Java engine and now i was able to see all the components of the RWB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know, how did you restart the RWB services. thanks