cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMC Status in yellow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a issue like in one system when i check the status in MMC it is in yellow state and gives as dialog queue info not available how ever it is showing the java processes .

The system however is up .

The system is with kernal release 712 .and all the kernals are at same level.

Can any one help me with the issue.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u performed any kernel upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system is newly developed. the kernel release is 712 . Itried all the notes but nothng helped . SInce i thought that the problem might be with the MMC patch level but that also did'nt helped.

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For some of its functions, the SAP service requires correct profile parameters to which the parameters of the application server should correspond. Since the service and the dispatcher read different profiles, the values may no longer correspond after you change values in the instance profile. In this case, you must set the values in the start profile to the same value or implement the change in the default profile. You can use use "sappfpar pf=<Startprofile>" or "sappfpar pf=<Instanzprofile>" to compare the parameters. Among others, this affects the following parameters:

a) For the dispatcher status: rdisp/myname, rdisp/mshost, rdisp/elem_per_queue, PHYS_MEMSIZE

b) For "Queue Statistic" and "WP Table": rdisp/elem_per_queue, PHYS_MEMSIZE

c) For "Syslog": rslg/local/file, rslg/max_diskspace/local. In addition, in Release 6.10, check whether sapservX uses the current sapevents.dll.

regards,

jamil

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

maybe your database log is full. Try to logon to the dbms as superdba and check log and data files. If the log is 100% full the system may stop and leave little trace of what went wrong.

regards,

jamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I think the issue is with java.ABAP is active so you are able to log on but java is not active or partially active.You can stop and restart java in t-code SMICM and check if the issue is resolved.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this Snote 396309. I am sure this will help to resolve your problem.

Rgds

Radhakrishna D S

Edited by: Radhakrishna D S on Aug 19, 2008 6:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What does the startup logs say.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi DEV;

Check SAP service and Oracle services are running in services,