cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nonconfirmity costs (QN01 ordertype) - QM order

0 Kudos

Hi All...

Please share ur thoughts ....

I am not able to get the costs for QN01 order type.

I created a order while creating Q3 notificaiton type, system generated one QM order and it is assigned to the Notification. But I am not getting any costs.. actually I am very confused how to move on further....

where n how i can give the costs ( Becoz Activities are not available ..like in QL02)

Please explain me.. how we can capture the nonconfirmity costs.. in QM order??? Any settings reqd??

If I want to record the costs of defective Qty of my internal problem... how i need to proceed..

Thanx in Adv..

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Please ... share ur thoughts..

srini

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ii think for non-conformity cost it has to be confirmed from CO part.kindly refer [Confirming non conformity cost|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e4/e312d81ff611d4b2cd0050da4ceab0/content.htm]

yo have to use KB21N for activity confirmation using CO

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If you want to book the non confirming quantity for the material, then you can do so using transaction MB1A.

In MB1A, put the required parameters like movement type (261), storage location, plant. Then in the next screen enter your material consumption. Put the QM order No. created from notification in ORDER field.

Then save it.

Now run KOB1 report. Put order no. You will be able to get the cost.

Hope this is helpful.

For any clarification reply again

0 Kudos

Thanx Hemant & Thyag ,

My issue is not solved completely, pleas look into the following scenario....

I have three operations in my routing. My BOM consists of only one RM. which is goin for all the operaions, but the problem is after the first operation i came to know that there was some problem with my RM itself. which was not identified at the time Incoming insp.becoz of sampling plan. but now i want reject that to my vendor. i will debit RM+Ope1 cost to him.

I tried as u said by using MB1A ,QM notification &QM order, but there i can only issue the material from Unrest stock to QM order, but as per my reqmt i need to issue from Reservation of the prd order.

can it be possible?? How to do it? please revert ....

U can say this as Line Rejection scenario..

srini

Edited by: srinivas rapelly on Aug 19, 2008 8:18 AM