cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

previous data needs to be reflected in sis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I am working in a support project for a leading aluminum manufacturing unit of India.

My issue is regarding sales information system, prior to raising this issue I have tried to search for the answer in the forum thread, but could not get any substantiating answer to my question. So I request the experts to provide me some help.

I am working on developing the sis configuration for the client using the standard configuration procedure as suggested in the sap standards, using s001(customer info structure etc) and completing the configuration and updating the update group at all levels---The system is reflecting the transactions that has taken place after the configuration of the sis.

But the issue is that the client wants to get the update right from the beginning that is prior to the configuration of sis. The client wants all sales orders as well as the events related to the business process to be reflected in the sis, which presently is not taking place .They have gone live on the month of June so the data from June that is from the beginning is there in the system but since sis was not configured at that time so it is not reflecting now, the events which are happening after the sis configuration is reflecting

So please do kindly guide me as how can it be delivered to the client, whether any sap notes needs to be installed and if any such notes are required ,please furnish me the details of the notes and the programme and that how will it operate and I have to do so as to get the issue resolved.

Or is there any other way out.pls guide me thanks in advance,

Regards,

Anshuman chakraborty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you can find step by step how to update SIS and manage versions:

1 - Update the SIS running the reports:

RMCVNEUA - Sales Orders

RMCVNEUL - Deliveries