cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery in standard warehouse mgmt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to know that how can i take return delivery stock into the same storage bin from which i had already dispatch .

if there any config. that pls let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Returns delivery come to the returns shipping point. If warehouse mngt is active, then the Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management, define the put away strategy.

Since there is no picking or packing in returns process, goods are usually put back in the original storage location.

Regards,

Sivanand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that there is no need for strategies for Return .

But i have done billing of 1 sale order now, i want to return that material to that same storage bin.

if u have any steps rel. to this then send me.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Define a new returns shipping point.

In t-code OVL3 storage loc determination, maintain the reqired returns storage loc.

Regards,

Sivanand

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nainesh,

If you already did PGI the process is: VL09 (this will reverse the PGI; e.g. mvt 602) and after that comes the cancellation of the TO via LT0G.

Is this OK?

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done billing of 1 sale order now, i want to return that material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Pls clarify us 1 thing. Do you want to process returns delivery or want to reverse the invoice & PGI?

1st cancel the invoice, then reversing the PGI, then use VL09. Then use LT0G to reverse the TO. Inthat case system should automatically put back the goods in the original location.

If it is reg the returns process, then maintain the storage loc in OVL3 setings for your returns shipping point.

Regards,

Sivanand

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks