cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unarchiving Business Content ERROR : 84020000H

Former Member
0 Kudos

When attempting to unarchive the SAP Business Content templates we are getting a stop error.

1676 2008/08/15 14:45:16.140 Dropping failed target Repository

1676 2008/08/15 14:45:16.140 $$$ Operation ended in ERROR :

84020000H : General error, contact customer support

1676 2008/08/15 14:45:16.140 Error inserting into A2i_Data_6 table

The MDM Server version is MDMS55006P_3-10003331

Select create new reposirtory, then select 55630_PRODUCT

d:\Program Files\SAP MDM 5.5\Server\Archives\55630_PRODUCT.a2a

We have checked database (Windows IBM DB2) and tried the other SAP templates with the same error.

Are these templates limited to MaxDB and are trying to create tables with 32kb page sizes?

We are able to create new, empty repositories and unarchive a sample one provided by SAP sales, but not these business content templates.

Have searched OSS and SDN for many hours to no avail.

Really appreciate your help!

Here are the steps we are doing

Run MDM Server Console

Create new repository

Connect to DB

Enter Admin login

Select unarchive

Select the A2A file to unarchive

Wait a minute

Get the error

View error log descending in time

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Please follow the below steps:

1. Open the MDM Console and Mount the Server

2. Right Click on MDM Server and Select UnArchieve Repository.

3. Select the Archive name from the drop down list and give the Repository name.

The only differenece is im not creating any repository. Kindly update us

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I understand these are indeed the steps to take, but unable to unarchive fail with the resulting error.

I have tried exporting schema from another MDM server that has Max DB and the business content loaded. The schema does import to the DB2 system, but all the content tables (29) of them fail to import.

I want to avoid re-creating the product schema manually so any help is appreciated

Lee Lewis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lee,

The problem is likely due to the fact that DB2 is limited to 14 languages, but the standard repositories have more than 14 languages defined. Since it sounds like you already have managed to unarchive the repository onto MaxDB, I would reduce the number of languages on that repository, archive it, then unarchive it onto DB2.

I apologize about the extra step -- apparently SAP is not going to ship a separate version of the standard repositories with reduced languages for DB2 support (since there is a workaround).

Hope this helps,

Cleopatra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, this was indeed the problem. I deleted all the languages except EN and archived from MaxDB then was able to unarchive in a DB2 system and update the repository.

Thanks so much for your help

Lee Lewis