cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"FI: Postings" is not allowed (ORD 800581)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have created a Service Order. The batch job picked it up and generated the Invoice. However, when I check the Document Flow, I notice that the Invoice gets stuck in 'open' status. So, I now try to release the Invoice to a Accounting manually. And I receive the following error message...

""FI: Postings" is not allowed (ORD 800581)

Message no. BS007

Diagnosis

The current status of object 'ORD 800581' prohibits business transaction 'FI: Postings'.

Procedure

To process business transaction 'FI: Postings', you first have to change the status of object 'ORD 800581' to allow the transaction 'FI: Postings'.

This gives you an overview of the system and user statuses that affect the transaction. A transaction can only be executed if there is at least one status that allows it and there is no status that forbids it.

Transaction analysis"

As suggested, I opened up the Service Order 800581 and tried analyzing it. But I could not make out anything that might cause this error. Could someone please help me understand this issue.

Thanks,

-Pras

Edited by: Prashanth Reddy on Aug 15, 2008 2:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue generally pops up when you do not have proper WBS linking. Could you please go to your invoice change mode and ensure you have WBS appearing.

Hope this helps.

Kalpesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Prashanth,

Check the status of the service order. You get these kind of errors when some of the business transactions are locked for the service orders based on the status of the order.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi