cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Text for Webdynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've created a "Help" link. clicking on it displays a popup Help_Window. I want to display paragraph of Text in this Help_Window.

Is there any element available where i can enter a paragraph of text ?

( my goal is to create documentation for the application. just like we do documentation for se38 programs )

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for 7.1x there are two new documentation classes which you can use, see the last section [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/336208da18060be10000000a155369/frameset.htm]

For 7.0x you can use all that is described [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/336208da18060be10000000a155369/frameset.htm] which is basically the same as in 7.1, but without the docu classes in the system.

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have gone through these links already and we dont have knowledge warehouse system.

Help needed is for the end users.

I have found alternate solution. I will update on this soon.

Thanks Again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution :

1. Create MIME to import the help.PDF file which contains documentation to your application

2. In Help_View i have included the element INTERACTIVE_FORM.

3. In method WDDOINIT of HELP_VIEW i have included the following code to call the help.pdf file

data:

mime_repository type ref to if_mr_api,

content type xstring,

url type string value '/SAP/BC/WebDynpro/SAP/WDR_TEST_ADOBE_PDF_ONLY/test.pdf'.

mime_repository = cl_mime_repository_api=>get_api( ).

call method mime_repository->get

exporting

i_url = url

importing

e_content = content.

wd_context->set_attribute( name = 'PDF' value = content ).

4. on clicking the help link from my main window i'm calling the HELP_VIEW as a popup window. in this window it displays the help.pdf file which give the documentation about the application.

check example - WDR_TEST_ADOBE_PDF_ONLY