cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maint. Optimizer Err : " Local Logical System Not Defined "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS,

While Accessing the MOPZ Access, I get the Following Error " Local Logical Systems not Defined " whereas, it works perfectly for ALL other User Accessing it.

I am accessing it through My Laptop and have Download Manager installed on it.

Beside this error, can anyone pl. let me know how to activate the Application Log of the MOPZ ? MOPZ Config Guide mentions this as PreReq for the Trouble Shooting but, don't mentions

how-to and help.sap.com ..could not find anything so far !!

Any / ALL Help is welcome and would sure be rewarded with Appropriate Points in addition to the Sincere Appreciation of your

time and help.

Many Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

- Rupen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ishan,

Please use the following link to find detailed steps for SolMan 4 Maint Optimizer Setup

http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/SolMan_4_Maint_Optimizer_Setup

I hope it is helpful.

Regards,

Satish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ishan,

I suggest you to make sure the Logical system is defined properly in the system.

You can define logical system using trx SALE.Please use the following steps.

Application link Enabling --> Sending and Receiving System --> Logical Systems --> Define Logical System.

When setting up the Maintenance Optimizer, you will have to carry out the basic configuration steps from the Implementation Guide of your Solution Manager system (transaction SPRO): SAP Solution Manager

Basic Settings

SAP Solution Manager System

Follow the instructions step by step! Another important point from the Implementation Guide can be found under:SAP Solution Manager

SAP Solution Manager System

Activate Integration with Change Request Management

Furthermore check, if all necessary BC-Sets have been activated (Transaction SCPR20), these BC-Sets are as follows:

SOLMAN40_SDESK_BASICFUNC_000

SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001

SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO

Make sure to have the table AISUSER maintained as described in the IMG, and check if the destination SAP-OSS (transaction SM59) is having the right settings.

Do not forget to assign a Logical Component to your Solution Landscape in the transaction SMSY.

Please check also note no. 990534.

Further information on the Maintenance Optimizer you will find under http://service.sap.com/solman-mopz

In case of any problems, just ask me again!

Hope it is helpful,

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SATISH !!

ACTUALLY, I AM AT CLIENT SITE AND AS USUAL , I Have extremely limited access and GUI is highly Customized but, in BD54 I

see only 1 Logical System Name ( LSN ) Defined i.e. for Client 550 and I have my user in Client 000 ..And since, the GUI is customized

I have no way to define the LSN for the client 000 ...So, as I understand :

#1 EACH client must have LSN Defined and assigned to related client in SALE , right ?

also, the BC Set SOLMAN40_MOPZ_TTYP_SLMO is NOT activated for client 000 but, when I try to Activate

I get the Err Msgr : " Invalid Value of Parameter in Function Module Call "

1. 2 These BC Sets needs to activate in EACH Client ?

1. 3

and Per 990534 > SE38> SM_PREP_MAINTENANCE_OPTIMIZER > Gives Msg :

" For Object SOLAR no sub object SOLMAN_CONFIG is maintained "

RFC to OSS Seems OK .

We have SM at SPS 10 ..so , I don't know how much applicable is 990534 - it says it is applicable for SMP SPS 9

Pl. help ...

thanks a Lot , Again...

Best Regards,

- Ishan