Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner'127.0.0.1:sapdp00' not reached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some help please,

I am newbie in SAP ABAP and i installed SAP Netweaver 2004s ABAP trial version on windows xp, install on VMware machine. The installation was ok, including the SAPGUI. Loopback was also installed with ip 10.10.0.10. I start the NSP server and when i tried to log on into sap logon pop, got error message:

partner'127.0.0.1:sapdp00' not reached.

I tried everything, reinstall SAP, reinstall windows but still not works.

Please help, i got loos

Leon

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Aug 15, 2008 4:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member184158
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes I have solve it ,

u can deaktive the LAN from the Network,

if u have done Adapter

look to the picture

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg28/scaled.php?server=28&filename=salamt.jpg&res=landing

Oliver_S
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi,

spadp00 is a windows service PORT indirection form the win os.

1. make sure you have an entry in services file on your windows os /system/etc/driver

2. try 3600 (internal message server port) or/and 3900 (external message server port) and/or the sap dispatcher port (I think it was 3200, however SAP GUI usually always contacts message server first)

Should be a simple network problem.

Also loopback adapter on a VM is IMO only necessary if you did not bridge your network card to your host system, but its some time ago i tried it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon.

Did u active the sap service yet?

If you did NOT. Try this:

Go to SICF transaction code -> press Execute (F8) -> navigate to default_host -> sap -> right mouse to active it.

Hope this will help.

Thanks.

marcelo_ramos
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Take a look at this [step-by-step eLearning|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0c0bdf1-3440-2b10-db8a-ae16f614745d], I've installed it on VMware !

Regards.

Marcelo Ramos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I''m getting same Connection Refused error on login using SAPGUI on Win XP Pro.

Please let me know If anyone has resolved this problem with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trail Version installation.

Server & SAPGUI installed OK. But when I attempt to login I get '127,0,0,1:sapdp00' Error 10061, Connection refused.

The App Server seems to have started OK, but get error message "disp+work.EXE Application Error. The instruction@0x0042a99 refused memory. The memory couldnot be written."

Pingged 127.0.0.1 OK: packets sent=4, packets received=4, packets lost=0, round trip =0ms/

Firewall is off.

Any help appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I had the same error :partner'127.0.0.1:sapdp00' not reached and after a minute my disp+work.exe stopped.

I could see in the SAPMMC this error : Running but not connected to Message Server

Than i started digging :

In the work directory i found a file stderr(number).

The error was that my : rdisp/myname was too long ( more than 20 characters ). Changed it in the ( SAP/NSP/SYS/profile ) and now my system is running.

But the real problem was that my computername was too long. So i uninstalled the trail version and installed the trail version again with a very short computername. And added this in my hosts file :

127.0.0.1 localhost

10.10.0.10 roto ( this is my computername )

Solved my problem

Please check this.

Kind regards,

Roman

Edited by: Roman Tokarski on Dec 29, 2008 7:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is exactly what the problem was. Long computer name.

Thanks,

Faraaz Haslani

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is exactly what the problem was. Long computer name.

Thanks,

Faraaz Haslani

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> on windows xp, install on VMware machine. The installation was ok, including the SAPGUI. Loopback was also installed with ip 10.10.0.10. I start the NSP server and when i tried to log on into sap logon pop, got error message:

> partner'127.0.0.1:sapdp00' not reached.

Is your SAPgui inside or outside the virtual machine? In the latter case, have you tried connecting to 10.10.10.10. instead of 127.0.0.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I actually have windows vista where windows xp is running on the virtual machine. i tried also to put to change the ip address to 10.10.10.10 on the hosts file. But still get the same error.

regards,

Leon

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You didn't answer my question: Is your SAP gui inside or outside your virtual machine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, my sapgui is inside the VMware virtual machine.

Thx

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> my sapgui is inside the VMware virtual machine.

That rules out a lot of network/routing/firewall issues. So, from inside the VM you can ping both localhost and 127.0.0.1?

If you look at the processes in the taskmanager after you've started SAP you can see several disp+work.exe processes?

What are the entries in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\services, in the 3000 range?

You may also try to disable all firewalls inside the VM.

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Aug 18, 2008 8:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem but when monitoring the SAPMMC everything was green and then would go yellow. I increased the memory on my VPC and that solved the my problem. If it is a windows system inside the SAPMMC look at your SYSLOG for indications of what is causing your system to fail

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Did you start the ABAP server, using the MMC?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I started the NSP server, got green color after. But not get the same error. I tried also to put the ip address of the loppback adapter '' 10.10.0.10 pcvm(pc name) ''on the Hosts file on C/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hots. But still not working. I actually have windows vista and installed VMware into it where installed SAP Netweaver ABAP trial and i don't known if the error occured du that?

Regards,

Leon

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What are you entering as your log on data when setting up the connection in the SAPgui Log On Pad?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

the sapgui logon is :

- ''NSP local'' for the description

- ''NSP'' for the server

- ''00 ''for the System number

and still get the same error

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>partner'127.0.0.1:sapdp00'

Ping the ip 127.0.0.1 , check are you getting any response or not. at the same time check the system number 00 or not. some times if you give wrong system number also it will give the same message.

if the server is down also you get the same message.

and if there is any network problems then also you get the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ping the localhost, got as respons ip address 127.0.0.1 and ping also 127.0.0.1 got respons too, no timeout. The server is running properly. On the sap logon, during the setting configuration, i put the system nr on '' 00 '' . Still not working.