Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing structure

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have two questions

1) when seeing the pricing screen in sales order change mode, the techincal help(f4) shows structures only and not tables . why ??

2) if i want to do some enhancement related to pricing, i have to give functional specs to the abaper. Shoul i give the table name/field nam or shud i give the structure name/field name in order for the abaper to pick the data.

my main confusion is whether the data is moved to a structur first and then to the sap table and so whether i need to give the strucure name in my functional specs

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, you are very much correct, you will always see structurs in pricing in sales order. This is because document pricing happens in such a manner that the values are temporarily to be displayed on screen.

Please note that unlike tables, structur is a place where data comes & goes & is not stored like tables.

When you create sales order, you can see the pricing & the values arrived in a structure only because the document is still not saved. Once you save it the values will be stored in table under a unique number called document number which you can relate with the sales order number.

Secondly, when you have to fn specs to ABAPer you will havre to give tables only, but understanding of structures in also necessary.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Answers (0)