cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI: Message scheduled on outbound side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one message sticks in the integration server. The status is "Message scheduled on outbound side". Instead of the target flag there is a green flag in the column outbound status. The queue is registerd, <b>following messages were processed succesfully</b>. QRFC-Monitor is empty.

If I start outbound channel monitor, I can see one entry.

If i mark the outbound entry and click "display queue entry" the following message is shown (Transaction RFC):

XIAPPLUSER IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS CRP_100 18.01.2006 11:00:23 Transaction executing C0A83D0E0D9C43CE11B70077 ...

What to do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u using BPM.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I am not using BPM.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Can u check in SM58 of your XI server(ABAP Stack) whether any entry is there waiting to be send to SAP system??? If so is it error status?

Next thing is that if the connection is very slow between these systems and no of idocs to be posted is more then the posting of idocs will be a bit slow and time consuming.

Now in the message in SXMB_MONI to the target side, where you see the ''IDOC', click and see how many idocs and what is the no of idocs going to be posted, then login to the target system and in WE02 how many idocs have been posted. Evenif the message shows scheduled for outbound still the idocs might get posted and the status changes once the acknowledgement is received for the TRFC call.

Cheers

JK

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

did you register the queues?

SXMB_ADM - register queues

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayakrishnan Nair,

SM58 returns one entry:

XIAPPLUSER IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS CRP_100 18.01.2006 11:00:23 Transaction executing C0A83D0E0D9C43CE11B70077...

So the status is still "transaction executing"...

Now I have checked WE02 in the target system and I have found the IDOC being successfully posted 2 hours ago!

It seems that you were right, that the acknowledgement was not received by XI.

I am going to delete that entry in SM58...

Hopefully this will not happen again in the future!

Thanks to all for your help! Points rewarded.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Have a question here. Facing the same problem, but using BPM. Have checked SM58 and other tcode auth mentioned in this message. Is there some BPM specific transaction that I need to look at to troubleshoot the error.

regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jayakrishna,

I am facing same problem of "message scheduled on outbound side". I have seen queues there are no queues in list and I am using BPM to send the IDOC.

Could please help me to solve the issue?

Thanks,

Yaseen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> the column outbound status. The queue is registerd,

I believe he did (that's what I had guessed, too).

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out troubleshooting guide (https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d45fd52283) from page 46 onwards.