cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Adapter for Quality Center issue with test results going back to Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have successfully gotten the requirements from Solman in Quality Center however the adapter is suppose to then forward back to Solman the test result. This is an issue. We have been working with SAP for 3 wks and still have not had success. Is there anyone that can offer any suggestions. This what we have tried so far:

Recreated a project in both QC and Solman

Changed the communication users

Re installed the adapter 3 times

Checked the IMG third party section for accuracy

I really don't know what else to try. If anyone could offer any advice please help.

Thanks

Does any one have this adapter and if you do what is your experience

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved. We were using a port desginated for our company Virus Program. This was an internal issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vernetta Wimberly ,

What is the status of the update in HP QC after updating the solution blueprint,Is it failed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In HP QC the requirements were successfully transferred to QC however, when you get to the point after excuting the tested requirements the status shows "In Progress" and never changes from that status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Even I got the requirements from solution manager to HP QC ,Then I generated the tests and created a test set in test lab and executed the tests.

The requirements were updated with the test results in the requirements module.

After this I tried to update the solution manager from HP QC (Tools-SAP Tools-Update Solution Manager). The status of the update is showing as failed. I checked the logs but of no use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting... Are you currently using the SAP Quality Center Adapter? and if so in what capacity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogananda,

I am having the exact same issue. Did you manage to get this resolved? If so how??

Many thanks