cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order output confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a user while confirming sales order the output is generated though fax, and the customer is receiving order output but only the address part is being printed but all the line items are blank (missing in the fax).

Any idea why this is happening, are there any setting that i need to check or is there any seperate output condition type for the line items?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If any details arenot getting printed on the O/p type, we should check in the form layout of the print prog assigned to that particular O/p type.

We need to provide the table-field values for what we want to print on the O/p.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to check the smartform used in this output condition. But all you need first is to consult your ABAP expert and debug the program, he may be able to find out the same and fix.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Script or Smartform being used for this output type and communication medium (FAX) combination. Update the layout as per your requirement.

Go to transaction NACE -> Choose "V1" (Sales) Application -> Click on "Output Types" push-button on application toolbar -> Choose "Output Type" and double click on "Processing toutines" -> You will be displayed with SAP Script (or) Smartform name and program used for the same.

Regards,

Srilatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yash,

Your Output shud be a Z Output. Get it checked by your technical buddy (ABAP). He will debug and see, and i am sure coding done in the Form and Program are not fetching values for the field which are showing as blank.

For checking which Form and Print Program are being used in your output, you can see it through TNAPR Table (SE16, SE16N) or through NACE Transaction.

If you have any other issues write back.

Regards,

Vivek