cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System error when send file with Sender File Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured a "File To ABAP Proxy" scenario. After configuring, i executed a "Test Configuration" in Integration Directory and it's all OK. But this file unable to reach into ABAP Proxy Target. In the Runtime WorkBench\Message Monitoring, I get an error message in below:

Engine: Adapter Engine

Start: 15.08.2008 14:04:01

End: 15.08.2008 14:19:01

Sender Service: BS_XI_SERVER

Interface Servic: urn://FILE_TO_PROXY

MI_EMPLOYEE_OB

In this case, I don't know why my Sender File Adapter is error and why status is "System Error" and why it can't reach into Target System. Can it concern a role user?

( For more clearly: I configured the source file and the path correctly. And i used the xml file with the content and the document name correctly. In general, the Sender Adapter File don't convert the sender file and its content is same as the Payload in the "Test Configuration", i think it is all OK.)

Could anyone please help me to resolve this problem, anyone can explain this error, how can i resolve this error?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vinh Vo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

1.I source structure is very simple as below:

<ns0:MT_MATERIAL xmlns:ns0="urn://FILE_TO_PROXY">

<MATERIAL>

<WERKS>1000</WERKS>

<MATNR>MAT00001</MATNR>

<MAKTX>Chemical Material</MAKTX>

</MATERIAL>

</ns0:MT_MATERIAL>

2. the Communication Channel Monitoring in Runtim WorkBench\Adapter Engine is OK for my Sender File Communication Channel, it's in Blue Light.

However, i don't know what's FCC?

Thanks and best regards,

Vinh Vo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know the following

1) What is the structure of File, r u using FCC.

2) Check the File adapter in RWB-> Component monitoring-> Communication channel monitoring and let me know the error mesage.

I suggest u run the end to end scenario put the file on FTP or NFS.

chirag