cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have this issue where, in the sales order --> Item >condition tab> i have condition type ZSTD ..standard price....

i have maintained condition record for ZSTD for sales area 0001/10/20 and sales area 0001/10/24 with same validity periods and same amound ie 15.60$ for both sales area.

the issue is, when i create the sales order i can see that item pricing condition has picked 2 values of ZSTD, for both sales area 0001/10/20 and 0001/10/.24 as 15.60 each.. and in the GROSS field its summing up both 15.60+ 15.60.

This shud not happen since the condition records are defined for different sales area.

please advise what could be the reason behind this///when i go to pricing analysis i can see the error message as "condition record exists, but has not been Set? i would appreciate if u can gimme a quick response

Thanks

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My suggestion is to change one of the condition values to something like $16, so you can understand if the values that appearing in pricing procedure is the same value twice, or is the value from both sales ares.

It's very strange that the value for the condition is taken from condition records for two different sales areas, as you know, we can have only one sales area in a sales order.

Please let us know the result from change the value in one of the condition records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response...

i checked both OVKK .. both sales area 0001/10/20 and 0001/10/24 are defined there seperately. Also i checked OVAZ too, but there's no entry to that...

so everything seems to be ok there.

This is a strange situation,

ZLST 0001/10/20 has value $15.60

ZLST 0001/10/24 has value $15.60

when the Sales area on Sales ORder is 0001/10/20, pricing shud show only $15.60 for 0001/10/20 once.

so i dont understand why even though Sales area is 0001/10/20 on sales order its getting pricing for sales area 0001/10/24 on the sales order and adding both values together to give a price of $15.60+$15.60 = $31.20 ????

Thank you all for your valued suggestions and appreciate your great heart to help me out of this situation..

Please let me know what am i suppose to do next.

Thanks

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the settings of the condition type in V/06 n see wht is the access sequence open that access sequence in V/07 n see Exclusive tick should be there, it is meant for only one condition record system should take while creating the order if there are multiple records saved for the same.

I hope ur prob will solved.

please reply

regards,

Pritam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nidhi

Please check in OVKK for what sales area you have maintained the pricing procedure. For information, in OVKK, the combination would be Sales Area (Sales Organisation / Distribution Channel / Division), Document Pricing Procedure and Customer Pricing Procedure.

Ensure that for the correct combination only, you have maintained the pricing procedure.

Also, if the sale order type is different for these sales area, then you need to check in OVAZ also whether you have differentiated the two sales areas to your sale document type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nidhi,

Try putting a exclusive indicator for the step of this C Type in pricing procedure V/08 for a quick soln..

Also, check the sales area of the doc?

Rgds,

Rags.

Edited by: Rags on Aug 15, 2008 7:05 AM