cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool Request For billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have just compleated an SD configuration.

My client has a requirment that the as the billing document VF01 is saved, it should simultaneously go to the spool also.So that the user can take print as per his desire.

In my case the request is not going to the spool instead of the printing is being carrying out.

Please help.

Regards,

vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Make the setting for your billing message type has, 1 - printout, 3 - schedule with own transaction in the automatic message determination for the billing document or in the SPRO.

then output the message for the billing document, here itself you can go to extras --- then own spool requests

Or go to SP01 / SP02 and then give the print out from the spool request

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Thank you for your timely responses.

Can you please explain me the steps for configuring for my requirment in a bit more details.

I am using output type RD00 for your info.

& my requirment is that as I save my billing document, the spool is updates for this document so that the user can print later as per his wish.

Regards,

vivek

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Go to VV32-> RD00 check the settings of communication method. Remove Print Immediately option, Number of messages 1 and select mode as 3- print & Archive.

Let me know if you need any further information on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

The method you have describe does not suits my clients requirment. as its an roll out project I hvae maintained everything simlar to the existing setting.

In the existing system

the settings are

Number of messages 1 and select mode as 3- print & Archive

moreover the print immidiately check box is not checked.

the release after output is checked.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Your need to uncheck "Release after Output", because of check spool is deleted.

Regards

Nagendra

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Uncheck release after output.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

This can control by field "Release after Output" in Communication tab of output condition record. Switch for deleting a print job. If the switch is set, the spool job is deleted immediately after priniting. Otherwise it remains in the spool file after printing and can be printed again if required.

To check you own spool use SP02 and SP01 for other's spools

Regards

Nagendra

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VV32, in billing output type, select the dispatch time as send with periodically with scheduled job.

The user can select the output in transaction SP01, then they can print the billing document.

Regards