cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behaviour w.r.t Forecast Consumption in DP - Integration involved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are seeing a strange behavior in our APO system with respect to Delivery Documents.

We are on ECC release 5.0 and APO release 5.1.

We have integrated only Material Master and the Plants into APO. We are releasing the Forecast from APO-DP to ECC.

We are seeing CIF queues starting with CFFCC*. When I look into the function module , it is /SAPAPO/CIF_IRQ_REDUCT_INBOUND. I think they are for reductions. We should not be seeing any queues for this since we have NOT INTEGRATED ANY TRANSACTION DATA.

Have any of you experienced the same behavior ?

Any ideas why this could be happening ? Is there some setting that we have missed ?

Regards,

Ranjini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjini.

You are correct in your suspicion that the queues are for reductions. Each Order/Delvery etc in ECC will be update into the reduction tables in APO for each CVC of Independent Requirements.

Your statement that you have not integrated transaction data however, is not true as Independent Requirements are classed as transaction data.

Hope this helps, M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for confirming my suspisions. I do know that PIRs are transaction data. But We have not created any integration models for any transaction data including PIR . Therefore , I would assume that ECC shouls not be sending any data to APO. We have not activated any SNP functionality at all.

Any idea why we are getting these records into APO ?

Regards,

Ranjini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

How are you sending the IRs to ECC?

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using the release forecast standard functionality in DP . i.e . We are maintaining a transfer profile using /SAPAPO/MC8U - Maintain Transfer Profiles . And then using a background job to release the forecast from APO DP to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

On the R3 side, the CIF_IRQ_REDUCTION_SEND function is run against Goods Issues and reduction in APO is called if there is an active integration model for Material Masters.

Note 418748 describes this behaviour.

Hope this helps, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mark !

The note really helped answer a lot of questions !

Regards,

Ranjini.

Answers (0)