cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make to order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

while doing make to order transaction in va01 after entering material it is giving an error as PLANT xxxx IS NOT ASSIGNED TO CONTROLLING AREA.

PLEASE REPLY ME WITH SOLUTION.

REGARDS,

PAVAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this thread.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OKKP

Here select the Co Area and double click on "Assignment of company code(s)" in dialog structure and check Company Code has been maintained or not.

And then double click on "Activate components/control indicators" in dialog structure; here check Fiscal Year From and To and also check the parameters are activated; Sales Order, Projects, Profit Centers, Cost Centers, Oder management, etc... If it is not active then activate and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pankaj,

as per ypour suggestion i have activated the costcenters &objects and problem solved with order now ia m facing new problem in delivery Error is no more delivery relevant items in sales order number xxxxx sales document type or.

I have tried with copying controls with delivery and sales order in vtla. but it is no use it is giving still same error,can any body help me with this?

Regards ,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the delivery has already been created for full quantity.

Go to the order VA02/VA03 --> Input the order number --> see the document flow, check whether the delivery has been created or not, if created compare the quanity in the order and the delivery. Also check the status of the order, is it showing as being processed ?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked already any delivery raised against order but nothing like that is there in document flow,what to do now can u help me?

Regards,

pavan.