cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO with reference to BID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are in SRM 5.0 with Classic Scenario. We have a Purchase requisition that was transfered to SRM and then we Created a Bid Invitacion. Next, a Vendor entered a Bid and we Accepted it. (the status of the bid is Accepted).

I can not see the option "Create PO" or something like that. Does anybody know what it can be happening ?

Thanks for all,

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Select the accepted bid and click Change, then you should find the Create PO button.

2. If you did not get that button even then, probably in the Bid invitation you might not have set PO as one among the follow on documents.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

I have already accepted the bid and the subsequent workflow is completed. When I created the Bid invitation, I defined that the bid was to create a purchase orderu2026 but I cannot see the Create PO buttom. Can it be since I am in Classic Scenario ? May it be a problem in PPOMA Atributes or roles ?

Another question: is it possible to create a Contract in backend with reference to a winning bid in classic Scenario ?

Thanks for the quick response!

Pablo.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the first point, select the accepted Bid again and click change. Then are you able to see the Create PO button.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I select the Winning Bid (that is accepted), the buttom "Change" is grey, I cannot modify it!

Do you have any idea ?

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

We faced a similar issue on Bid's. Please check if you have the correct roles defined on your user.

Best regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry about the ignorance. But What roles should be assigned?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

in order to get the "Create PO" Button you first need to accepted a quote. Then go back to the overview screen with the status of all the quotes. Open the one uote with the accepted Status and you should get the "Create PO" Button.

Additionally check in SPRO under "Transaction Types", that you maintained the PO Transaction Type as a follow on document for the selected Bid Invitation type (e.g. BID). Only when that setting is in place, the option will be generated by the system. If you want to be able to create a contract, maintain the respective follow on doc type you want as well.

In general in classic scenario it necessary to have a SRM Shopping Cart or an R/3 Requirement as the initial point to be able to create a classic PO. In any other case the PO will fail to be created.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the responses. There were very useful.

I was not able to use "Create PO" buttom since there was a BADI and a Z Table that were hiding the field.... I am new in this client and I didn`t knew about that BADI.

Thank everyone for the respoenses!

Pablo.-