Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro for Java - ScrollContainer controll

former_member192852
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently working on a web dynpro assignment in the 7.0 SP14 environment. I have two web dynpro tables and each table contains a master column (TreeByNestingTableColumn) along with several others. Each table has been added to a separate scroll container. Here is the issueu2026 Is there a way to get the second table scrolled automatically when scrolling the first table or vice-versa? Customer wants to compare the data from one table to the other. SAP has this nice feature in one of the ABAP web dypro RPM application. Can it be achieve in our current environment (NWDS 7.0 SP14)?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shen Sundaresan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove the scroll containers around the table, bind the "firstVisibleRow" properties of both tables to the same context attribute. Then if you browse (using the paginator buttons) through any of the tables, the other table is browsed too.

Armin

former_member192852
Participant
0 Kudos

Armin,

It works fine with the paginator buttons but the users want the scroll bar instead since they have already familiar with this cool feature in RPM cProjects (Web dynpro ABAP). If this is impossible in our current java version, the paginator button is the only option.

I do really appreciate your help. Thanks for the quick response.

Regards,

Shen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NW 7.0 the table is rendered with these paginators in the footer. Maybe this will change with a future service pack.

In NW 7.1, a scrollbar is rendered instead. That mean if you switch to NW 7.1, you will get the scrollbar without having to change your application.

I would propose to use the features as they exist in the respective release and to avoid workarounds.

Armin

Answers (0)