cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Borders to the main window in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a smartform. It has first page and next page. For the main window in the first page we are able to get the border but for the next page main window we are not able to get the border. Please help me out to add the border for the main window of the next page.

Regards,

B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Main Window in the NEXT page does have the border set or not.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

How can I check that.

regards,

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a smartform. We are able to get the border for the main window in the first page but we are not getting the border in the next page. Let me know what I need to check and how I can get the border on the next pages also.

Regards,

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu

In the main window, under tab output options tab we have a check box- ALways draw box and shading

check this for box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lavanya.

I got it.

Points assigned.

I have one more question. In mz smartform there are 2 pages. first page and next page. Data is being printed in the first page correctly. In the next page, I am not able to print the heading for the table data being printed. The heading is being printed only in the first page. The heading is actuallz defined in a separate window in both the pages. Let me know what I need to check and change.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u talking about flowing internal table that you are trying to print in main window under table node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes lavanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to create header node for a table by going to tab EVENTS and select the check box HEADER and output events and create header texts accordingly. If its created this way then header texts will appear in any page.

By the way small observation, dont ask mutliple questions in a single post and try to close the post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

lavanya,

In my table node, there is a header node already. Now what should I do to add the header. Should I add a text node with the header details?

Regards,

balaji

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. you need to add the texts under your cells of the table lines.

Like:

MAIN
.. TABLE
.... HEADER
........ CELL1
............TEXT1
.........CELL2
............TEXT2

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

create header node as told earlier, now add text nodes, give header texts and in ouput options mention the column position. By the way post is not closed and no points are assigned for solution

Refer link for examples and procedure -http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRSF/BCSRVSCRSF.pdf

Edited by: Lavanya K on Aug 14, 2008 6:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lavanya,

i still could not solve the issue. Can you help me out please.

Regards,

B