Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow-On Document - Bid Invitation

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody knows how can I turn default this field "Follow-On Document" with the value "PO or Contract".

Every time when I try to create a Bid Invitation, this field show me up "PO" such default.

See the print of the screen: [SCREEN|http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/pedrosapmm/doc.jpg]

Tks,

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

This works the other way. Please make sure that both the indicators are not selected. Then you will "Purchase Order and Contract" as default.

SPRO -> Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Define Transaction Types -> BUS2200 
and for all your BID transaction types (PO and Contract must be not be selected).

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO in define transaction types select the object BUS2200 and click on transaction types. Then select your transaction type, normally 'BID' and select details button. Under process control in detail screen, select both purchase order and contract. Then both will appear when you create a bid invitation.

Rgds,

RRK

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramakrishna.

I went in the road that you spoke, but I didn't mark the two fields. I just canceled and it solved in the way that I wanted in the Web.

Thank you.