cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM58 - IDoc adapter inbound: IDoc data record table contains no entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to send Idocs from SAP ECC6.0 via PI 7.0 up until 2 days ago there was no problem.

Since yesterday, only one specific type of Idoc does not make it into XI (PI). In the Idoc monitor (WE02) the idocs that were created gives status 3 which is good. But all Idocs of that specific type (ZRESCR01) does not go to XI. I can only find them bakc in SM58 where it gives the following message:

IDoc adapter inbound: IDoc data record table contains no entries

I have checked SAP notes 1157385 and also 940313, none of them gives me any more insight into this error. I have also checked all the configuration in WE20, SM59, and in XI (repository and directory) and in XI IDX1, IDX2 but could not find anything that would cause this. I can also not think of anything that changed since 2 days ago.

Please point me in the right direction.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had a similar problem when an IDocType was slightly modified in the R/3-System.

By removing this IDoc from IDX2 and forcing the XI to reload the desctiption, everything worked fine again.

Not sure if this is the same error, but maybe it is worth a try

Greetings

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply Stefan.

I have tried that but when I do a reset status in SM58, I gives the same message. I even tried to execute LUW in SM58 but then it says: Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised.

I also deleted the Idoc from the XI repository and imported it again to make double sure that the metadata for the Idoc is the same (and also delted the Idoc again from IDX2) but still no luck.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A co-worker solved the problem by replacing the function module that was called to create the idoc, 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE' by using a different function module inside a perform, 'IDOC_OUTBOUND_WRITE_TO_DB'.

Thanks for all the replys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think in sm 58 u can find entries only when there is some failure in login credential .

if there is change in IDoc structure than you have to reimport the idoc metadata defination at IDX2.otherwise not requird.

please check the logical system name pointing to the your requird target system....

please also verify thet your port should not be blocked.

pls find the link it may help

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navneet, thanks for your reply.

First I do not think there is a problem with the logon credentials. The reason is because other Idocs using the same adapter and RFC connection if working perfectly, no hold-ups or errors. The port is free and all other Idocs works fine.

Also the link that you send does not apply yet because the Idoc does not reach XI yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

try to run RBDMOIND(BD75).this code will try to make the status 3 to 12 .

just check...

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet, I have done that already. The problem idocs keep status 03 which means they were not send to XI yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had a similer problem with TPLSDLS idoc,

all other idoc was reacing XI sucesfuly except this IDoc..We changed the role of SM59 user which is posting the Idoc to ALL PROFILE.

then it was working.....

may be u can try it out