cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of the key for Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm a newbie in SAP Basis and so also a newbie in Solution Manager. We have installed an ECC6.0 and we have installed an Solution Manager. I have registrate the ECC60 System but I have forget to registrate the Solution Manager. now I can not start the Solution Manager but I must do it. Can somebody tell me, how I can install the valid key for the Solution Manager without reinstallation?

I don't have any idea how to do this. The Installation was made by an "Expert" but.. he have not registrate it and I'm affraid, if I must reinstall the Solution Manager.

Thanks,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know which key you're talking about as you said you've installed ECC60 and Solution manager, But I didn't really understand what was stopping you not to start Solution manager. Pl clarify.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

we have installed two systems. One is the ECC and one is the Solution Manager. I have started the Solution Manager in the first time, and it works fine. Now the key for the Solution Manger is out of date and the Solution Manager does not start correctly. So I can not insert a valid key in the Solution Manager, or can I do it in the ECC System?

Greets,

Peter