cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP xMII Training in Bangalore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working as a Project Engineer (in Bangalore) for iFix (SCADA), iHistorian.

I am very much interested in SAP xMII once i came to know that it is the next level of what i'm presently working on..

Can anybody give some details of the SAP xMII Training in India, like, Date of Training, Schedule of new batch & fees structure, etc.

Other than the above, Any advices?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can go for training in SAP Labs in Bangalore.

You can check in www.sap.com/education

I think you can find the dates and the course details.

Good Luck

Thanks

R M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

After going through Education link only i posted this thread. Nothing is there about xMII Training.

I wonder why SAP people are not responding for this?

Edited by: Randheer Pykkat on Aug 16, 2008 7:30 AM

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Education is managed regionally - did you do a course search for 'xMII' at the following link:

http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/index.epx

You will see the online knowledge products for both 11.5 and 12.0, as well as the basic training course (which does not have any scheduled dates).

Your best course of action would be to follow the link and contact SAP Education directly.

Regards,

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy

I have gone through your link. But all trainings are in Singapore.

But the funniest part is, one of my friend told me that xMII training is here in Bangalore for 4 days starting from Today. No details are there in SAP Site.

It is a real disappointing factor for a person who is really interested on xMII.

Any how, is there DEMO Software for xMII or we need original License for installing it?

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would appear that your friendly information source should be able to provide you with details or a contact as to what's happening in Bangalore, but from the looks of it not being on the SAP Education website it does not appear to be a formal course offering. The formal training course should also be 5 days (4.5) so I would guess that this is more of a workshop than a formal training course conducted by SAP Education.

There is no demo license of MII for trial and error learning, but I would encourage you again to make contact with SAP Education through the website to indicate your interest in local training. If the education group does not sense or have expressed interest from customers, partners, etc. I doubt that they will have a full schedule of courses on the calendar.

If you work for an SAP partner then I would recommend that your company get in contact with their SAP partner contact to get more information concerning a valid development license for MII.

Regards,

Jeremy

sudhakarpantula2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure if this course is being offered in India. I have attended the course in USA and the course code is now SCM380 for version 12.0

Regards,

Sudhakar