cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO request on Cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We have a cube with 2 loads which happens everyday. loads happened today as well and data looks fine on cube but the request ID's are different.

One is started with Requ_ and other one is APO_

Where this APO one came from and how it's generated on the cube?

Chama.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Mark,I,m sure the request id which is sarting as APO that,s because of Realignment process.

There you can find two request (APO) one is for source CVC and one more is for target CVC,Source CVC having negative values and target CVC having positive values provided if you selected the delete source option otherwise only one request that is for target CVC.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chama.

My guess would be that it is coming from a realignment activity.

Take a look at the logs on tranx /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY

Rgds, Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I've 2 request on cube one is from R/3 and one is from APO system. on cube I can see 2 request with Req_.... but I do browse data on the cube then it shows APO_... request.

I,ve checked on the given Tranx but no logs found.

Regards,

Chama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chama,

We seem to have exactly the same problem. However we have a log that states the realignment was successful. We would however like to get rid of this request but how?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chama.

Its possible that the generate logs option was not set when the realignment transaction was run.

Surely there is someone on your APO team that knows the agreed process here.

I would strongly suggest that you gain confirmation regarding realignment process before deleting any requests, as you could upset someone and make yourself v. unpopular if its a live environment your dealing with.

Rgs, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´ve the same problem. I agree with you that the APO request is a realignment process, but I dont understand why the date of the request is from the 20th (this is the last one) of this month, and the previous one (penultimate) is from 29th (yesterday).

In any case I can´t see the tranx /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY. It appears a message " this transx does not exist".

And the last question. Why the request doesn´t have log in the cube????

Thanks in advance.