cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic packing in delivery according to ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want to make automatic packing in delivery according to ship to party. can anybody tell me the steps in detail?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Automatic packing can be configured in the delivery item category or by a packing proposal. But not sure it can be controlled by ship-to-party in standard SAP without any enhancement.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you tell me how to configure the delivery item category or create a packing proposal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the delivery type (LF), you have a check box called Automatic packing, but this will be activated only when you have created a packing proposal.

For this you need to have a packing material with material type as VERP and packing material type and material group for packing material must be set.

You casn create a packing proposal with transaction code POP1. As you said, it can be controlled with ship to party by using transaction code POF1 with det. type as SHIP. You need to maintain the packing proposal you created with the ship-to-party.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

in pop1, i am getting the error "Error during conversion" for item category p and "Material & cannot be converted" for item category m. do you know the reason?

Answers (0)