cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was activated Quality view for a material at the time of receipt from purchase.

received material from purchase.

But i was not assigned Inspection plan for that material.

Now I am trying to assign the inspection plan for that material thruogh QP01, System gave an error

"Enter Sales document and Item"

But in the QP01 screen, there is no field to enter the sales document and Sales Item.

Now I checked another materials also, which were not created Purchase Order, That materials also giving the same error.

Can eny body help in this, Please.

waiting for reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

Its not clear.It sounds like ur using QP01 which is fine but does it have an inspection lot and if so what is the status .Is it REL or CRTD.

you said

"Now I checked another materials also, which were not created Purchase Order, That materials also giving the same error.

Did you mean you Inspection lot was created from a GR for a PO?the error is not familiar for GR inspection lot .Kindly explain the steps ,that way experts can come up with the correct answer.

regards,

Naik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem was solved, Just I did Log off, and again I logged in to my user ID. Now system not generating any messages. and allowing me to create inspection plan.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like the inspection lot was already created. If so, you need to use QA02 ot change it, not QA01.

If your using QA01 you must have selected an inspection type that requires a sales order.

I don't know what exactly your trying to do so I don't know what inspection type you should be using.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.What inspection type you assingned to that material.Try with inspection type 01(Incoming insp. for GR for purchase order) .

2.Activate QM in procument in the quality view.

Regards

pragash