cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy deadline date and times from shipment document to outbound deliveries.

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible in standard to copy planned deadlines (e.g. Loading start) from shipment document to assigned deliveries (e.g. Loading date)?

Andrzej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible in standard. We have developed enhancement.

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NOrmally it works the other way around. The dates from the delivery will be copied into the shipment. Can you explain why you want it the other way around? Is it for cases where you manually change the date in the shipment for whatever reason and you want that to be updated in the delivery?

MdZ

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you expalain how normally system copy dates from delivery to shipment?

You can have 10 deliveries with different planned loading time and assigned to one shipment document.

In my scenario I need to copy planed loading date to loading date in delivery to control it i.e. in delivery monitor.

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It takes the dates from the earliest delivery. So let's say you have 3 deliveries with delivery dates:

del 1: 10.08.2008

del 2: 15.08.2008

del 3: 20.08.2008

Then if you have set the copy routine in customizing for the shipment type on 12 (also takes dates into account), the planned dates in the shipment will be taken from the earliest delivery:

Check-in will be set on 10.08.2008

Loading start will be set on 10.08.2008

All other statuses will be set on latest date, i.e.20.08.2008

The planned dates column will only be filled after you've set the planning button.

Regards,

MdZ