cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The schedule line date in the sales order is 28th Aug.But the PGI is happeing today for the delivery created for the sales order.

How it is contolled

Thanks in advance

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mano ranjan,

Please check the following,

1. whether u have assigned any incompletion procedure for schedule line category , trxn : VUE2

2.whether incompletion procedure has defined with the following fields, trxn : OVA2

VBEP LDDAT Load.date

VBEP MBDAT Material avail.date

VBEP TDDAT Transport.plan.date

VBEP WADAT Goods issue date

3. whether incompletion procedure assigned with sched line cat , Trxn : VOV6

If not , please try after doing that.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is assigned.Plz find the below

VBEP BMENG Confirmed quantity

VBEP LDDAT Load.date

VBEP MBDAT Material avail.date

VBEP TDDAT Transport.plan.date

VBEP WADAT Goods issue date

Is there any link between incomp proc and pgi happening though the schedule line date is in future date

REgards

Mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ranjan

Please check the schedule line dates. System will not allow you to do the delviery if the schdelue date is in future. Please check the schedule line of the sales order.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Plz understand my question.Today I can create a delivery even if the requested delivery and schedule line date in the sales order is in future date.what abt PGI?

In my case PGI is happening today even if the sch line date is in future date

Just now I checked it.Material ava date and load date is todays date.Is there anything to do with that?

Plz advice

Regards

Mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The system assumes that the stock would be available only on 28th aug after all the calculations. But when you create a delivery on today's date and sufficient stock is available in unrestricted, the system will create the delivery in today's date.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the selected date or document date of the delivery document and revert back.

regards,

krishna prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document date is today's date only

Regards

Mano