Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly created Co. Code found under the old co.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mentors,

Please help me in sortingout the below problem:

Have cteated a Company code: 1001 (Bharath Clothing Co.) which is copied from Company Code: 2200 and later modified according to my requirement.

When i have cross-checked the existence of Company code 1001

with the help of T.Code: ec02, it is found in the company code 2200 under 'Credit control Area". All assignments like sales area, distribution channel, division etc are finished but not able to create customer master using the sales area of this company code because of this error. Please help me to sort-out this issue.

Thanks/Regards,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Plants and divisions can be deleted by chosing them and delete by going to delete check box the second one near new entries

But a company code cannot be deleted by us..

It is FI procedure

Since you have created plants and divisions by copying the company code i doubt whether the same can be deleted

Pls have a try

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Aug 14, 2008 3:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks alot. I got my company structure in T.Code: EC01 and tried to delete the plants and divisions that i have got by copying the company code, i couldn't delete them. Please tell me the procedure to delete the same.

Thanks/Regards,

Sriram.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you saved after creating the new company code?

EC02 is for assignment checking of Plant

Check your company codes navigation tree in EC01 and check your company code is maintained?

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you tell us what is the error message yoou are getting while creating the customer.

regards,

krishna prasad

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sriram...

Are you looking for a way to change your credit control area...assigned to your company code..go to OB38 and change ... And you have to assign those CCrA to your sales area too through Tcode OVFL..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman