cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poratal certificate renewal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my BW system the existing portal certificate is expired today.Can anybody please tell me how to renew the portal PSE certificate in BW system.

Could you please explain this with steps.

Regards,

SA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

the certificate there is expired now.Can I generate a new certificate there and that Shall I apply from STRUSTSSO2 or I need to generate a local file and then send to tax CA authorities to sign it.

Regards,

SA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to get it validated from CA again as the date is expired. And u need the get the portal certificate validated which then would be imported to BI system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the normal process to upload portal certificate to backend.

Yuo can try this

- Download the certificate from the portal: logon to the Portal with an admin account and navigate to System Administration u2013 System configuration u2013 choose Keystore administration in the left pane u2013 choose download verify.der file u2013 save file locally. Since this is a zip-file you have to unpack it first.

- Logon in the abap system and start transaction STRUSTSSO2 u2013 navigate to certificate u2013 import and upload verify.der as a binary file.

- The cerficate is visible in the cerficate-frame, now add the certificate to the certificate-list using the pushbutton

- Add certificate to the ACL list using corresponding pushbutton, fill in System ID and client

- Save the configuration

- Restart ICM using SMICM u2013 administration u2013 ICM u2013 exit soft.

make sure to restart the ICM on every application server