cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are there any trial versions of Netweaver 7.0 ?

Version who works?

I've downloaded here many Versions, but nothing workx.

I have also try to install VMWare Server, and and start the Netweaver 7.0 trial edition for VMWare. But there are missing files. So I downloaded the suse Enterprise 10 VMWare too, but then only linux is running.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigmar,

Go to the SDN download area and follow the instructions given there.

There's also a seperate forum on SDN for the NetWeaver trial versions, which is full of information.

I tried most of the downloads offered on SDN (including the NetWeaver 7.0 trials, for Windows and for Linux on VMWare), and I can tell you they all work like a charm.

Good luck,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have downloaded the VMWare - but it told me there are missing files like an suse_linux.vdmk.

So I have downloaded the suse Enterprise 10.0 and give him the suse_linux.vdmk.

But then it starts Linux Enterprise 10.0 files and not the Netweaver files.

Then on first time I've downloaded the ABAP trial Version fpr Windows XP.

I extract the files and installing it, but it also doesn't work, cause during install it lost connection, and the firewall here in office blocks the request to the server.

Another version I don't find here on sdn.sap.com.

Or did you have a link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigmar,

As Henk pointed out, there is a forum for [Trials, Previews & Other Downloads|;. Please close this thread here and open it there.

Best Regards,

Matt

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigmar,

If you follow the instructions on the download page for the Linux VMWare trial, you should be having no trouble at all running the NW 7.0 trial. It's quite out-of-the-box, really.

As far as the Windows trial is concerned: it needs a working network connection. If yours is blocked by a company firewall, then try it at home. If that's not possible, install the Windows loopback adapter.

Raise your questions in the Trial Forum here on SDN. There are probably more people that experienced your problems and maybe they can help you further.

Regards,

Henk.